If you’re a visitor or new to the area there’s a lot to see and do in Mullumbimby and its surrounds. Naturally it’s best to check out this beautiful scenery by bike. Consider hiring a bike from our shop. Here are the top 5 things to do:
1. Join our shop ride on Tuesday mornings at 7am.
2. Visit the Mullumbimby Farmers Market on Fridays from 7am to 11am
3. Visit Crystal Castle and Shambala Gardens
4. Take a walk or trail ride through our local National Parks Whian Whian and Goonengerry National Park links (insert helpful tip symbol) be sure to check that the National park is open https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/visit-a-park/parks/whian-whian-state-conservation-area
5. Visit our nearby villages Brunswick Heads, Billinudgel, Burringbar, Byron Bay, Federal, New Brighton, Main Arm, New Brighton, Newrybar, Stokers Siding or Wilsons Creek. All of these destinations include a great coffee stop.